Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, October 5, 2017

CK: Get Well Card & Challenge

Today marks a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts where this week our sponsor is Dr. Digi and our theme is Anything Goes. Dr. Digi is generously giving one lucky winner 2 free images!! So make sure to come on over and play along. 

For this challenge I used Nurse Daisy and decided to pair it with some lovely papers that I received from a swap. The image was colored in using CTMH watercolor pencils which tend to give the image a more subtle look. I used a rub off sentiment and some buttons from my stash. I always feel like buttons need something in their holes so I threaded some red string through each of them. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today. For some more inspiration come on over to CK and check out the other images from Dr. Digi and the other creations from this talented design team. 

Create Happiness! 

Post a Comment