Thursday, September 7, 2017

CK: Sentiments Challenge

Welcome! Today is Thursday which means that it's a brand new challenge over at Creative Knockouts and this week our challenge is "Something to Say" which means that you have to include a sentiment somewhere on your card. As always we have a fabulous sponsor,  AMB Illustrations, who is generously giving away 3 single packs to one lucky winner!

AMB offers a whole line of digital paper crafting supplies including combo packs, paper packs, and of course stamps and clip art, making it hard to choose just one, however this week I have decided to play with the really fun Magician Boy.  Even though I have boys my cards often tend to be geared more towards girls, so it's fun to make a boy card every once in a while.


 With this card I used the Enchantment Fundamentals cardstock from CTMH which paired nicely with that pre-colored image. I also decided to grab some things from my stash including those glitter stars (left over from the 4th) and a vellum sticker sentiment which I layered onto some scrap cardstock. The overall card design came from MFT's brand new sketch challenge which started on Wed. I printed my image before I found the sketch so my image was a little longer than I wanted, but all in all it works. 

Sketch Challenge 349 #mftstamps

Make sure to come on over to Creative Knockouts and play along with us. The challenge will run for an entire week. Also remember if you order from my CTMH store and it's $25 or more you will be entered to win the Hostess Credits and you will also receive a prize package from me.

Thanks for stopping in today and Happy Crafting!


Post a Comment