Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Waterfall Cards, Oh My.

Hi Guys! I hope you were all able to stop in last week and check out my Live video on how to make a waterfall card! It was a lot of fun and I actually ended up making a couple of them. Well today I am here to show off those creations with you. Check these out, they are such fun interactive cards and they are so easy to make.


For these two I actually ended up using the "Little Dreamer" paper pack. This is a very fun paper pack with lots of bright colors, hearts, rainbows, and of course unicorns! I paired up this paper pack with our brand new Stamp of the Month "Hello Foxy." "Hello Foxy" is a set of 11 stamps ranging from sentiments, to foxes, and flowers.

Here is a better look at those flaps.


And of course the materials I used. 

Stamps
Hello Foxy $5.00 only available in June
product image
Little Dreamer Paper Pack - 12 Sheets of 12"x12" Double Sided Paper

Thanks so much for stopping in today! I hope you enjoyed these creations. If you happened to miss that tutorial video you can come on over to my fan page and catch up. See you over there! 

~ Jen ~ 

Post a Comment