Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Another Summer Scene Card!!

Hi Guys! Today I'm bringing you another beautiful card using the summer scenes stamps from Just For Fun! This card uses the "Grey Heron at Waters Edge" stamp as the main part and then I decided to top it off with the "May your day be filled..." sentiment stamp, which is not a new stamp but it's still a goody and it pairs perfectly with our newer ones. 

So enough chatter, let's get to this card.


Is that not one of the best stamps you have seen in a while! I love it! The best news is that Just For Fun released a few of these "summer scene" stamps and they are all just as fabulous. 

So for this card I started off with some CTMH ombre paper from the Prickly Pear line, I then simply added items from my stash, like those layered scallops. I stamped the image in a black ink and then colored it in using alcohol markers. I also added that sentiment to the white layer, prior to attaching it to the base. 

Since I love the look of a framed image I took some Lagoon ink and inked all around edges of the white paper. Again using a couple more items from my stash I attached some brown ribbon and a few embellishments from that same CTMH paper line. 

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you were inspired to head out and create something beautiful. 
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment