Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, June 5, 2017

2 for 1: Summer Fun!

Hi! Welcome and thanks for joining us today! Today is my day to design for the Just For Fun blog and I have two wonderful and amazing summer cards to share with you today, so let's get right to it.

So these two cards have a lot in common. They were both made using my watercolor paints and they both use stamps from our brand new release!! I love these summer scene stamps, no matter what you do with them they are simply beautiful!

The first card up is a very "Cool" take on the summer scene. I used a lot of blues with it. I matted some DSP from "The Paper Studio's All Season's" paper pack and then I typed up a poem using that same blue tone. This card uses the new Adirondack Sunset stamp.


Next up we have quite the opposite because I chose to stick to warmer tones. The theme is still the same and I stuck to the beautiful scene stamps, I just switched up the colors. For the second card I decided to use the Relaxing in the Sand stamp along with the watercolor paints. I also typed out this sentiment and matted the layers. 


If you have not already picked out your summer stamps make sure to head on over to JFF and take a look at all of the new beautiful ones we offer. Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to stop back in for more inspiration! 

Happy Crafting! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment