Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Thanks so Very Much - NSM

Ok so as promised I have some fabulous projects to show you this week. All of the projects I am going to show you this week were made using just 1/2  of our "Live Beautifully" paper pack. That's right only half of a paper pack - you know how much I love saving money! 

Now if you would like to make these projects I have easy to follow instructions that will walk you through all of the cutting as well as the layout of each card, the only thing you have to do is head on over to my shop and purchase the paper pack (and stamp set.) When you make the purchase be sure to add in your email (aka not check out as a guest) and I will make sure to email you over all of the tutorials. The best news is that I made over 10 cards, plus a seed pack, and I still have tons of paper left over for other projects...imagine what I can do with the whole paper pack. 


I love these cards and you can easily switch out the sentiment to have it match whatever you are looking for. The tutorial I have uses the paper pack as well as the NSM stamp set, however I switched it out a little bit. 

I often need thank you cards for my customers so it's always awesome to have a bunch of these on hand. In fact the cards I made above use the Finding the Words stamp set which is often my go to for fabulous sentiments. 

Make sure to stay tuned and check back in this week. The tutorial that I mentioned has 10 cards with 5 different designs so there is plenty more to show off as the week goes on. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment