Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

If friends were flowers: 3 More Live Beautifully Cards

Ok so following suit with the "Live Beautifully" theme this week I have three more cards that I have made using the tutorial that I have been telling you about all week. 


Both cards used the same general design where I layered them and attached a white piece of embossed paper to the top. Embossing adds a lot of texture to cards and is often a great way to add when a design has a lot of white space, or empty space. 

The top card features a sentiment and flowers from our retired "Someone Special" stamp set. The bottom features flowers from none other than our $5 stamp of the month!! If you are interested in that you can find it here. For both cards I stamped the flowers onto white paper and then I colored them in using alcohol markers, you can check out our Shi Han markers here


I was also able to make this similar card using the same paper line and stamp set. I finished this cad off by adding some enamel dots. 

If you missed the post earlier this week then make sure to check back through and check them out. I always offer anyone who purchases a paper pack some fabulous tutorials to go along with the paper line, you know as some added inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Crafting. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
  
Post a Comment