Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Dirt Bikes Need Scrap Pages Too

Well in honor of National Scrapbooking Day I decided to make a super special Saturday showing!! Today I have a really awesome layout to share with you that was made using a bunch of stuff from my stash. I know, I know you would LOVE to see some of that new CTMH stuff. Well have no fear because ALL next week I will be coming over and showcasing our Live Beautifully line. 

But for now take a look at my son being super cool for his birthday. Happy National Scrapbooking Day! 


Ok so the story behind this photo all started when I was overjoyed that my husband wanted to take part in our town wide lawn sale days!!! I mean how awesome, right??! Well low and behold, at one of the last sales we went to, there was an old dirt up 50cc dirt bike that the owner had used for all three of his boys (which were all now teenagers and have since upgraded.) 

Oh, what to do about this dilemma?? It was the end of the day and surely this old neglected dirt bike needed a home, besides it would be a great daddy and son project to work on over the summer....right?! 

Well long story short we purchased the bike and got the whole family on board, including Harley driving grandma who also happens to be a nurse...hence this birthday present (all the pads, helmet, and safety gear.)


 I mean look he's a natural! Plus he's the oldest which usually equates to being the most responsible right!! :) Oh, to have a house full of boys! We are putting the final touches on the dirt bike so please do make sure to stay tuned for those photos :) 

Thanks for checking out my post today! I hope you have a spectacular day and find some happy time to craft! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment