Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Birthday Wishes: Hello Lovely Cards

It's hard to believe that we are more than halfway through this month already!! Yikes!! It's actually a good things because I live in UpState NY where summer doesn't really start until the end of May. Speaking about the end of the month I have some more cards to share with you today! 

These cards were made using our beautiful "Hello Lovely" paper line which and be found here and is only available this month, so hurry on over there and pick it up. I picked up the paper pack and I was able to get a mini album and 10 cards out of it, so it's definitely worth it to pick up at least that. 


To make these cards I simply measured out a side banner using strips of scrap. I then layered on the main part of the base (or that geometric pattern.) I also matted some "Birthday" sentiments onto black card stock and adhered it on the bottom. To give this card balance I not only placed a die cut above the sentiment, to the left, but I also finished up the card with some black enamel dots - keeping the triangle in mind.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed these cards and were inspired to create something beautiful. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 

 
Post a Comment