Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Pastel Birthday Wishes

Recently I was challenged to create a toilet paper mini album. These things are the cutest little mini albums ever and I had so much fun figuring it out. Anyway more on that tomorrow, so stay tuned. Today I have a matching card that I created to give to my swap partner along with the mini...think of it as a sneak peak. 


This card, and the mini album, were both created using the "All Seasons 3" paper pack from The Paper Studio. This is one of my go to packs because it features papers that you can use all year long. The background paper along with that beautiful flower both come from the pack. The flower is actually a pattern paper that I took and fussy cut out, turning it into an easy and cheap die cut that matches perfectly. You will see more of that paper tomorrow.

For the sketch design I used the Atlantic Hearts Sketch, which actually ended so I was not able to submit it. However you can always head back to sketches for a little more inspiration, so here is the sketch.


I flipped this sketch to give me a horizontal card. I then found two solid colors, pink and white, to coordinate with that beautiful pattern paper. The circle die cut as well as the "Happy Birthday" sentiment both were cut out and wrote on using my Cricut. I love the Cricut because it has the feature where you can write out your sentiments - which always comes out better than my handwriting. I then finished the card off with some light pink gems which were added in a triangle pattern.

Thanks for checking in today. Remember to come back tomorrow to check out my matching toilet paper mini :)

Happy Crafting.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment