Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Green Duck - Easter Cards

Today I am presenting you with my first batch of Easter cards for the year!! I get so excited about Easter. I love all of the pastel colors, the warmer weather, and of course the ham dinner!!

Today I decided to use my Green Duck die cuts from this months kit and make some simple Easter cards that I can pass out to friends and family. Green Duck makes it so easy to create cards, I swear it. If you have not checked the out yet make sure to head on over there. 

Ok so now onto the cards :)


See I told you two very easy cards in no time flat using those Green Duck die cuts. For these cards I used the "Hello Lovely" paper line along with the die cuts and some gems that I had in my stash. I used some very basic layouts for the paper making these cards super simple.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired to head out and create something beautiful! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment