Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Prizes, Give-A-Ways, and Flash Sales

Thanks for stopping by today! I have tons of fun things for you.
 
First up is our 24 hour flash sale!! If you have been waiting to purchase some new products from our brand new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book then now is your time! This 24 hour sale features brand new products for 30% off!! I'm talking about Thin Cuts Bundles, Gems and Accessories, Washi tape packs, blocks, paper, and more!
 
 
Here check out some of these products.
 
Z3311
product thumbnail
Sugar Rush Washi Pack
 
$4.17
 
Z3300
product thumbnail
Sugar Rush Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle
 
$16.77
 
Z3313
product thumbnail
Blush Shimmer Ribbon
 
$3.47
 
 
 Awesome right?? I love a good deal! Make sure to click on this link right here to head over and check out some of the other products that are eligible and on sale.

Now, if you get over there and you realize that you would like to purchase up the whole store then my next surprise is for you. As promised, along with sale, I also have some things to give-a-way.

 Now as many of you know I am a brand new consultant with CTMH and as a new consultant I am looking for fun and eager crafters who would like to earn some free products. As an added bonus for being one of my first hostesses I will be giving away awesome Hostess Prizes all month long. Among these thank you gifts are mini albums, card kits, stamp sets, paper packs, and more so make sure to contact me and set up a date.

Along with my wonderful prizes (for you and your guests) all Hostesses can also earn the following items.
 
 Long distance and can't host a "live" party?? No worries and don't let that hold you back from these rewards. To all of my long distance friends I will be more than happy to put together a Facebook gathering for us. This works similar to the home gathering except I will mail you out your make and take projects.

Still want more?? Well then look no further and join my team. Sign Me Up!


New Consultants who join Close To My Heart in February will get the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets for FREE! That’s an additional $53.85 in retail value added to the already incredible value of the New Consultant Kit!
   
For our former Close To My Heart Consultants, we will also offer a lower-priced, no-kit enrollment option that will allow former Consultants to sign up for just $50! They will still receive $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on products of their choice, meaning they basically get to sign up for free! PLUS they’ll get the February, March, and April Stamp of the Month sets for FREE!

Remember that you are now eligible to use your Hostess Rewards to join my team making these deals even better!! If you are ready to host a party then pick a date, pick a prize, and contact me here. Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at ssdesigns.us@gmail.com.
  
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
 
jenarmstrong.ctmh.com

Post a Comment