Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, February 6, 2017

Just For Fun: Sponged Tag

I know you have heard me say it so many times before, but I am hoping today's post proves it. The stamptangle set over at Just for Fun Stamps is amazing!! I simply love all of the detail. Here check it out for yourself.
For this card I heat embossed this stamped image using white embossing powder and a heat gun. This gives the image a very crisp look.

After I had the imaged raised and glossy I took some Fern and Peacock inks along with my tim holtz round sponge and I got to work inking the entire tag. I started with the darkest color in the bottom corner and then I worked the lighter Fern green into it.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my project. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment