Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Give-A-Way & New/Retired Card Kits

I am so excited to be bringing you my first ever hand made card kit!! Yay!! I was messing around all day yesterday and finally came up with a couple of designs I really love!! 


These cards use the retired "Confetti Wishes" paper line. This paper is so much fun to use and has a variety of color combinations that work great with it. Check out the same card in blue.

I tried to keep these kits basics to make sure to hit on all skill levels. These cards can be easily dressed up or even kept just the way they are. The kits include everything you need to make 4 cards, two of each design, plus as a bonus for picking up my first ever kit you will also receive a free make and take project from our brand new idea book!!!

I love giving things away and of course showing my support to all of my fans. So, just to make sure that you are as excited about my new journey I am giving you a chance to win one of these kits for FREE!! I told you I love giving away things!! All you have to do in order to enter to win this kit is to head over to my facebook page and tell me what your favorite CTMH paper line is. It's that easy.

If you are not interested in winning the paper pack, or perhaps did not win, and would like to just purchase one outright then feel free to email me at ssdesigns.us@gmail.com. The kits are on a first come first serve basis and I have a limited supply so make sure to order today!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great Tuesday!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment