Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Sunny Days: Optional Disney Challenge

Happy New Year!! I am so excited and amp'd that the holiday season is finally over and that my family and I can finally start awaiting our Disney Vacation!! It's hard to believe that there is only 19 more days to go!! 

Ahh... so much to make (and to pack!!) So needless to say the month of January will probably feature a ton of Disney projects, like today's "Magic Mini Album." 

I used Simple Stories Disney pack along with some black 
3-D letters from my stash to spell out "Disney." I then added some extras using the stickers that come in the Simple Stories pack. I love that quote so much. 

Here is a closer view of the front cover. 
As you can see I accidentally forgot to cover the frame of the album leading the album to be very bare bones and distressed. At first I was going to scrap the whole album, but I fell in love with front cover and this next page, so after a lot of contemplation and trying to remodel (unsuccessfully) I ultimately decided to keep adding to it. 

This page uses more of the Simple Stories line along with a print and cut Mickey and Minnie which I found on the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge. Another reason I love this album is that it has lots of flips and flaps and tons of space for easy to add 4"x6" photos, so stay tuned for a video, that is when it's complete. 

Ironically, Sunny Day Crafting has decided to make this week's optional theme "Disney!!" Perfect for me. So please make sure to stop over to Sunny Day and check out some of the other Disney Projects. You can also link up your projects and play along with us. 

Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your day! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment