Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, January 16, 2017

Make Your Own Sunshine Card

Today I decided to grab my Just for Fun stamps and make a "sympathy" or more of a "get well" card that would be perfect for a friend in need of some cheering up.


I love the design of this card and wish that I could have captured it better. The front outside corner folds down creating a really fun "peek-a-boo" aspect to the card. After I folded down the corner I decided to layer and mat my image to really draw the focus up to that beautiful Floral Tea Cup stamp from JFF. I then decided that the Stamptangle Sideview Butterfly would be a wonderful complement to those flowers. I finished off the card with a sentiment sticker (intended for a planner) and some black enamel dots from CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my project. For more about Just For Fun make sure to head on over to the blog and say "Hello!" 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment