Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, January 6, 2017

Green Duck Give-A-Way

I hope everyone's 2017 is off to a great start!

Now as many of you know I am a Design Team Member for Green Duck Sales and as part of that DT I get to play with awesome, pre-made, pre-embellished, specialty themed die cuts each month before anyone else does!! Being a part of this Monthly Club allows me to always have a beautiful embellishment, focal point, or even sentiment ready to go at a moments notice. Now I am not just talking about a simple print and cut image, I am talking about a fully embellished, beautifully decorated, themed die cut with no work at all from me. Now aside from being super simple and fast this monthly club is also very very fun! Each month the contents of the box are a mystery and I always love surprises! Oh and the best part of this, as if you needed more, is that this monthly club is super affordable, at only $10.00 a month!!

Why am I telling you this? Well because it's a great deal and you should totally sign up for these wonderful boxes. However, before you jump the gun, I know that mysteries can be a little intimidating at times, so let me give you a little sneak peak of this month's box and what you can make with it.


I quickly made five ATC cards (or project life cards,) four completely adorable Valentine's Day note cards, and two large embellishments. The best news is that I still had five beautiful extra embellishments left over. This kit includes over 18 large die cut pieces, three sentiment logs, and a number of smaller conversation hearts (some labelled, some blank) taking care of all of your Valentine's Day needs.  

Now, If that was not enough great news and you are still not sold on this monthly club then let me show you how lovely these images are and how much fun it is to receive this monthly subscription in the mail! Thant's right for one week only I will be running a special Give-A-Way that you can enter here. This Give-A-Way will be for one lucky fan to receive January's Die Club box delivered right to your door for FREE!! That's right everything you see below, delivered right to you. 



So what do you have to do to win? Simply click on this link here, or check out my side banner, and then answer two quick questions. That's it! Then I will randomly draw a winner next Thursday and announce it next Friday along with a brand new project using the same kit.

If you are interested in checking out Green Duck further please make sure to head over to their Etsy store here. Thanks for stopping by today and Good Luck!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment