Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, January 13, 2017

Green Duck Winner!! & Project 1

Today we announce the first of many monthly winners in our Green Duck Monthly Give-a-Way!! I am so excited to be launching this brand new monthly give-a-way and cannot wait for you guys to start creating with these beautiful monthly die cuts!!

If you missed it, take a look at this month's kit.


So the winner for this month is Dawn Schmidt!! Yay! Congratulations Dawn please contact me at ssdesigns.us@gmail.com to arrange for shipping.



If you did not take part in this month's drawing for the Green Duck monthly box then no worries, simply stay tuned, and at the end of this month I will have a brand new Give-a-Way! Or better yet sign up to receive my projects and tutorials via email by using the banner icon on the right.

And now on to this month's first project. Since I have school aged children I received the monthly box and immediately thought classroom Valentine's Day Cards. Now after I started making them and realized I would have to make 20+ I decided to switch gears and instead of making note cards for the class I was going to make love cards for my family members!! Either way though these die cuts are perfect for some 3"x 3" note cards and you get enough die cuts in the kit to make 20 cards, I was just lacking ambition ;)


See how easy and adorable it is to make little 3"x 3" note cards. I hope you can see the glitter and extra embellishments that each die cuts has, it really helps with these simple card designs. 

For these cards I cut up a 12" x 12" solid colored piece of cardstock (I used pink.) These card bases will measure 6" x 3" and can easily be cut in strips. Then you will score at 3" and fold in half. The patterned paper comes from The Paper Studio's "All Season'" line.  Making note cards is a great way to use up scraps of paper!!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment