Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Sunny Days: Glittery Noel Card

Thanks for checking out my newest Sunny Day Crafting design team project. Today's project is a card which was made using the Carta Bella "Winter Wonderland" paper line. This line offers a great combination of holiday and winter papers and stickers and I am having so much fun playing with it.


For this card, I used a scenery patterned paper which made the card come together really easy. Since I didn't do a lot to the base of the card I decided to decorate the trees and ice with some silver glitter. This gives the card a really beautiful "icy" look. I then decided to add a sentiment bundle to the top corner to complete the card. Everything I used on the card came straight from the same paper line making it really easy to mix and match. 

Thanks for stopping by today and please make sure to check out the other projects that our design team has created by following this link. Our always "Anything Goes" challenge is open for one week so come on over and play along with us.

Happy Crafting! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment