Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Sunny Day: Mini Holiday Cards

Sometimes I find it much easier to make 3"x 3" "note cards" rather than making gift tags, or even full size cards. I mean think about it for a second, how many times do you have an item to pass, a quick neighbor gift, or even a birthday gift that doesn't necessarily need a full size card. Now from the maker's end, you can easily make 4-6 of these little suckers in the time that it takes you to make one full size A2 card.


For these cards today I just took out some scrap papers and my miscellaneous box of Christmas goodies and started piecing things together. 


The biggest problem I have with these little cuties is that once you have a bunch of them made, you then need to sit down for five minutes and make some mini envelopes. 


These cute little holiday note cards are my design team submission to our brand new Sunny Days challenge so make sure to head on over and play along with us. The challenges are always Anything Goes and run for one week, but really never end.. :) 

Happy Crafting!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment