Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Easy Snowflake Tag: Vellum & Foil

You may or may not know that I signed up for a 25 days of Christmas Tag swap and boy is 25 tags a lot to make!! I have been showing you tags all week and today is no exception. Since 25 is such a large number I decided that some of them would have to be easy, which is good because honestly who does not like easy. 


As mentioned, easy right?! This tag came together in no time using a few sheets of paper that I had in my stash and my beautiful Cricut. 

I started by cutting out the tag base from a solid blue cardstock. I then decided to layer some blue vellum onto the bottom portion. I have had this vellum forever and wasn't a big fan of it because I feel as though it lacks that translucent vellum feel, but hey it worked here so I went ahead and used that up. I then decided to cut out a snowflake using some dollar store foil paper and that same blue vellum. I finished the tag off with some "silent night" ribbon which also came from my stash. There you have it, a pretty and shiny tag that was so easy to create that I made a batch of 5 in like 10 minutes, seriously.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed and will come back tomorrow for another wonderful tag.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment