Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Christmas Challenge: Easel Card

There's a new Christmas Challenge blog in the streets and I am here to not only let you all in on this secret, but to also to submit my very first Easel card to the challenge.

So first things first, the new challenge is called The Merry Christmas Challenge and can be found here. This blog is brought to you by my lovely friend Janis over at PDE and is spectacular because you know all of the challenge themes ahead of time!! This totally rocks because I am so busy that often times I have to skip out on challenges because I do not have room for them that week, but knowing a head of time you can plan accordingly.... and I am a HUGE planner so this is an awesome feature...thank you Ms. Janis.

Ok so moving right along, below is my very first Easel card, which also has one of my favorite Holiday stamps located on the inside. 


The stamp reads "If Christmas were wishes I'd wish these for you peace, love, and happiness all the year through." Isn't that such a great sentiment for a holiday card. 

So these new Christmas challenges go live every Monday and you can submit either cards or tags so there is no excuse for you to not come on over and play along with us. Thanks for stopping by! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment