Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Beautiful Card

I started this week out by taking one of my older paper packs and sitting down and trying to design a set of cards that I could use for an everyday occasion and today I want to start sharing those cards with you starting with this "beautiful" card. 


This card has a very simple layout. I simply took two pieces of paper, from the pack, and cut them 1/2 the size of the card base. I then decided to add some lace washi, a cut out sentiment, and a large brad from my stash. 

Since I left the front very simple I decided to layer some designer paper onto the inside. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my project and that you will stop back in on Friday to see another card from this set. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment