Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, October 7, 2016

Another Christmas Easel

On Wednesday I post my first attempt at an Easel card and I think it came out pretty well. It turns out that the Easel card is a really easy and fun card to make, so for today I am bringing you another one.


This card uses an image from Carta Bella "Christmas Wonderland" and then the rest is from my stash. In fact the rest of the stuff is so old that the "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" stamp was one of my first stamps and is a wooden mounted stamp that came in a set. 

To prove how easy these fancy little cards are I found an image template and decided to share it with you. 

Image result

There are also tons of Youtube videos showing you this technique as well. I promise it's super easy and fun! 

Well thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my project and I hope to see you back here tomorrow. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment