Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, September 5, 2016

Merry Monday: Carta Bella Card

Happy Monday and Happy Labor Day! Today, ironically, I have a Christmas card for you. This card was so super simple to make and paired with the kraft background these papers just pop. 


For this card I am using the Carta Bella paper line called Christmas Wonderland. After cutting the pieces down to size and matting them onto cranberry carstock, I then inked around the edges with the matching Cranberry Ink from CTMH. 

This card was for a swap where I was challenged to use presents on a card. Since I don't have any present stamps and I wanted to keep the card simple I reached for the paper pack's stickers and found that pretty sleigh full of presents. To make this sticker stand out, I cut a piece of white cardstock and inked around the edges and then added the sticker to that. The sentiment is also a sticker from that same pack. 

I hope enjoyed my project today. You can also check out more of my Christmas projects here. Thanks for stopping by! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment