Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, September 12, 2016

Christmas Window Card

Thanks for starting your week with me! Today I have a really pretty Christmas card. I know it's still a little early for Christmas, but if I don't start making cards in January then I would never get through them all. 


This card was made really easy and rather quickly using my Cricut Explore machine. The lovely plaid paper comes from The Paper Studio's Three Seasons paper pack. I created a square in design space and sliced out a circle, making the window layer very easy. I then took some green glitter from my stash and decided to use that as the background. The poinsettia is a die cut from the Cricut Christmas cartridge, pieced together in layers and topped off with some white shimmery paper. To give that window a little more I decided to pop the DSP plaid paper up using 3-D foam tape.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and that you stop by here tomorrow for a brand new challenge from Sunny Day Crafting.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment