Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Monday, August 15, 2016

Chasing Butterflies

You know the more I play around with the print and cut feature on the Cricut the more I enjoy using it. You know you have a great feature when any image can be printed instead of simply cut out! 

Plus, sometimes you just need that lovely color spectrum which is something you cannot get from most cardstock. 


On this card, I carried that lovely Jillibean Soup paper on the front of the card as well as on the inside of the card. This is just a simple way to balance your entire card out. 

Let's talk about color for a second, I love pairing that yellow and grey combination! **MUAH** 




I decided to pop up the image which helps to give the string, and the image, more interest when glancing at the front. I then attached some medium sized sky blue gems around the bear. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card and are having an excellent summer! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment