Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, July 29, 2016

Something Special: Everyday Card

Hey guys and Happy Friday! I hope everyone is having a great summer. Today I have a quick and pretty card that would work great for any occasion. 


This card uses the papers and accessories which I received when I purchased the WeRMemory Keepers Fuse tool (you can find more projects here.) For this card I kept it simple and just adhered the embellishments using tape. The fuse tool could have been used but I tend to use that more for scrapbooking since it takes a second or two to warm it up. 


I really have been trying to practice clustering my embellishments to add more of a focal point for my cards, plus I really love the way it looks. 

I put the card front onto a piece of heavy weight shimmer paper which was in a Ivory color and it turned out very lovely. I like my card bases to be a solid color because this not only saved me on DSP (designer paper) but it also allows the sender to write on the inside of the card with ease. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment