Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, July 7, 2016

CK: Animal Antics

Thanks for stopping back in today. I have been so busy adjusting to our new summer schedule lately that I am just now getting back on track. I know, I know 2 weeks is a long time to adjust, but hey some of us move like the hare and others like the tortoise. Anyway, lucky for you today is Digital Thursday and I have a wonderful and fun card for you.

I decided to use the really fun Pirate Parrot digi which I picked up from Fabrika Fantasy (our sponsor this week.) The image was really fun and comes in stand alone or with that really fun background and I just could not resist making a little boy birthday card from it. I do not ever have enough masculine cards and figured this would add in nicely to my stash. 

I decided to start off with a wonderful sketch challenge brought to you by the Die Cuttin' Divas. Sometimes I have an excellent idea of how I want a card to feel but I am just not exactly sure how I want to put it together, which is where a sketch comes in handy. This sketch challenge will be up and running until Sunday and there is prize up for grabs so head on over there and check it out. 


Also make sure to come on over to Creative Knockouts this week where we are having so much fun playing around with animal antics!! Yay!! Our sponsor is none other than Fabrika Fantasy and they are generously giving 3 free digi's to one lucky winner so come on over and play along.

http://www.fabrikafantasy.com/store.php#.VzKElL7ZnNU

Thanks for stopping by today. I am going to get the lovely graduation layout finished up and have that up and ready for everyone tomorrow so make sure to come back over and check it out. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment