Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Nautical Flip Book

Well these flip books are a huge hit and they are so fun to make so it's a double bonus kind of day! Today I am actually showing you a nautical flip book, which happens to be one of my favorite themes. I have lots of pictures so here take a look. 


This paper came from the Paper House "Nautical Pack" which included all embellishments as well. Again Nautical is one of my favorite themes so it was hard for me to choose just one paper line. 

The first page features a flip on each side along with some wonderful embellishments. 


This is what happens when you flip both flaps on page one. I made sure to add some wonderful goodies for the recipient. Take a close look and see those adorable little flags I made with some of the left over scrap paper (they are in the pocket next to the "love anchors the soul" sticker.


I love all of the anchors in this paper pack, but my favorite parts of the paper are the sea creatures! How unique and adorable and I love how they are not fully colored in. I also adore the quotes in this pack. 


When you open up the flap on page two you are taken to another pocket full of goodies. Most of the goodies I used are left over from the paper pack (or are made from the paper pack) this makes it super nice and simple to put together. 


Well there you have it, another wonderful flip book. I hope that you are enjoying these. If you are interested in swapping any of these (or anything) feel free to join us at the Paper, Paper, Paper swap group on facebook. See you there! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment