Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Just some Vinyl Projects

I love playing around with HTV - Heat Transfer Vinyl- and making my own shirts, bags, and apparel and today I have a couple of custom orders which I have made for friends and family.

Every Father's Day mu husband takes all of the boys (along with Papa and our Uncle) and they go on an "All boy camp/fishing weekend" and Doo is finally old enough to get super excited about this weekend so I figured some custom shirts were in order.


I made these two for my Father In Law and our Uncle, Doo's is on the way. My husband also got one that said "I'm Raising Mine" instead of "I raised mine." Custom apparel make such wonderful gifts and hey it's free advertising! 


The next one was made for my Step-Father for his May birthday. He is an all American Harley guy so I figured this image was just perfect for him. Make sure to check out that detail in the skull...yep I'm pretty impressed with it. :) 


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed these projects and that you come back tomorrow for a digital Thursday post. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment