Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Disney Inspired Flip Book

Ok, so it totally threw me that today was digital Thursday..honestly... I thought that yesterday was Tuesday and therefore today would be Wednesday. But hey I guess this week just got away from me and my Digital Thursday card for this week will have to wait until tomorrow..so you will get a Happy Friday 2 for 1 with a pocket scrapbook page and a couple of cheery cards made using a digital stamp! I hope you are excited about that, and about today's wonderful Disney inspired flip book. 

Here is the the front cover. I used the Simple Stories line. The beautiful tassel was made by a pen pal of mine and I could not resist passing it on. BTW, that is my next goal is to make some of these lovely little fun tassels (so sign up to receive my posts by email to ensure you don't miss that tutorial!!) 


When you open up the flip book this is what you see. There are three panels and then one that lifts up in the middle. 


I decided to stick some tags in the "Mouse & Co" pocket. And I eventually took off the washi tape, I was not feeling it after I checked out the flip book for a little longer. 

This is that middle top flap. I have some additional goodies behind that lovely and fun ticket. 


The the right side of the flaps contains some extra Journal Cards in another fun little pocket that I made. 


 Here is the whole album in one view. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed and were inspired. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment