Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Digi's & Challenges

Welcome to Digital Thursday where we are starting a brand new challenge over at Creative Knockouts. This week we would love to see all of your Summer Fun projects. This is not my week for design team submissions, but I could not help playing along. 

This project was inspired by the CK theme as well as a couple of other challenges. Over at
Get Creative Challenges, as well as The Crazy Challenge, we have tic-tac-toe boards which are always a blast and a challenge. Here take a peak at them both.
Get Creative Challenges

For this one I decided to go with Purple, Doily, and a Digital Stamp. I was tempted to add some washi tape (especially since it's my new favorite) but I wanted to play along with both boards and it was tougher to use the washi. Moving on to the Crazy Challenge board. 

The Crazy Challenge

For this one I went with a die cut(the doily), design paper (Confetti Wishes from CTMH) and of course the flowers in the digi.

I also decided to use the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week as my base. Hey, go big or go home right :)


I hope that was enough to keep you busy and of course that you enjoyed my project. Make sure to stop by some of these challenge sites and play along with them. Then come back tomorrow for my Scrappin' on Friday post!
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment