Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Add a Charm: Creative Knockouts

Thanks for stopping back in today. Since it's Thursday I happen to have a brand new digital stamp challenge brought to you by our lovely Creative Knockouts Design Team! This week we are challenging everyone to use Charms on your projects. As always, we have a great sponsor this week which happens to be: Oddball Art who is ready to give away 3 images to one lucky winner so come on and join us.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/OddballArtCo?section_id=11739318

For my card I decided to use Sweet Sai the Fairy and to make a "Best Wishes" type of card. I am using the 6"x6" "Fine and Dandy" paper pack by Echo Park and therefore wanted to keep the image nice and light looking so I quickly reached for my watercolor pencils which leave a very subtle and pastel looking image. 



Here's a closer view of that beautiful image.



Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you join us for this week's Creative Knockouts Challenge. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment