Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, May 12, 2016

You Take the Cake!

I have been sending and receiving a lot of happy mail lately and it's so much fun! I think of this as a chance to recycle and reuse some of those products that may be a little hidden in the back of the pile and switch them out for some new products...plus who doesn't love getting happy mail (just the thought of it makes me smile!) 

Well I am babbling on about Happy Mail because the card I made for today was inspired by a digital piece I received in my Happy Mail envelope from my good friend Janis over at Pause, Dream, Enjoy! She makes such lovely cards so make sure to head on over there. 


Isn't this guy the best! Janis also sent along the cupcake and the sentiment, so all I really had to do was fun super cute paper and piece it all together using her sketch! 



Yep, that's right today's card was inspired by a sketch challenge blog that Janis runs, I promise I didn't do that on purpose, called Paper Play Sketches. This is a really fun bi-weekly sketch site that when paired with The Paper Players color combination challenge gives you a really fun card! 


So I hope you enjoyed my project for today! I also hope you were inspired to head on over to one of those challenge sites and play along with us. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment