Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Some More Happy Mail!

If any of you have been following me at all lately you know that I am a little obsessed about making Happy Mail! I made this quick mini pocket letter here and then I made another mailer using different sizes of PL cards here

Well today's card is, of course, another piece of Happy Mail. This one was made for a friend of mine who happened to help me out this month by placing an online order through my Close to My Heart Party. I love how these cute little goodies bags are an awesome way of saying "thanks for being awesome!!" Here take a peak at what I came up with for this one. 


This was the cover. I did very little decorating because the PL card I used was very fun and vibrant already. These cards are from the We R Memory Keepers "Inked Rose" set which features a variety of 4x4" and 2x2" cards, i.e. perfect for this little flip book!


I had some extra alphabet stickers from a previous swap and I decided to make good use of them and to label all of the goodies that I added to the inside. You can also see that I took a journal card and I wrote a note right on it, then used that same card for my back flap. 


See, this is the back of that note card! I simply love how this all came together! These are so much fun to make and receive and you can have your very own Happy Mail folder from me. If your interested  in receiving one of these bad boys choked full of goodies, simply place an online order from my CTMH Party found here. Happy Shopping! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment