Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, May 27, 2016

Layout Remake: 12x12 to 8.5x11

I apologize in advance for a quick post today. We have some family coming into town for the weekend and D-man is off from school today. Apparently it's ok to have snow days when it's 90 degree outside?!! Hmm.. well anyway... Today's post is a scrapbook page which I ended up remaking in order to get it to fit into Moose Man's 8.5x11 book. Originally I had both boys sharing a book, but then I figured it would be way more fun for me to work on two scrapbooks..plus they really did each need their own book. 

Ok so first things, first. Here is the original, which I like, but I didn't love. 


And even though this is a really bad photo of my layout the second one came out much nicer. 


Here are some close ups of the embellishments and journal card. The card came from the CTMH Georgie PML kit, which I am completely in love with! 


My Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star corner cluster :) 


Some things to keep in mind for my future scrapbooking pleasure is that when switching from a 12x12 to a 8.5x11 the page is much smaller and doesn't take that much to fill up. This was my first time messing around with a smaller album and I love it!! Also corner clusters is a cool phrase and they are also a cool way to embellish! 

Ok, that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your weekend. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg




Post a Comment