Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Digital Delights Card!

Hello! I hope you are having a fabulous digital Thursday!! Today I have an awesome pre-colored image for you, but first, I am going to kick things off by telling you all about Creative Knockouts brand new challenge! This week we are sponsoring an Anything Goes Challenge with a fabulous $5.00 prize offered from Digital Delights.There are some awesome projects this week so make sure to head on over to Creative Knockouts and play along.  


For my card I decided to get out my "Chilled Cucumber Soup" papers from none other than Jillibean Soup. I loved the floral pattern and I am not normally big on such a repeated pattern, but for this image it kind of worked out perfect. 


The image is called Mother's Day Daisy and is from our CK sponsor this week Digital Delights. I have partnered the image with textile and sequins from CTMH. Here is a closer view of the front. 


Make sure that you come on over to Creative Knockouts this week and play along. Digital Delights is a great store and they have a ton of great images.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment