Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, April 1, 2016

Woodland Adventures ScrapMuch Layout Challenge

Hi guys! We have made it through another week and Friday's not only bring the weekend but here on my site they also bring a scrapbooking layout! This week was my team's week to design for ScrapMuch?! and the sketch challenge was really fun and super simple. 


It's a double page layout, which I always have the most fun with because I take so many pictures. Plus it's a nice clean layout design which I tend to thrive on. Here take a peak at my creation. 


I used a variety of supplies in this layout including paper from The Paper Studios Three Seasons as well as ColorBok's Poolside. I borrowed a journaling tag from the ColorBok Friendly Forest set..see that little owl up there on the top. Oh yea and I also used Marjorie Ann Designs Woodland Babies SVG file for the die cuts. I wanted to use more of these die cuts because it's such an adorable file but I did not want to overload the page. Here's that complete file, I'm pretty sure I will be making some cards out of them in the future.

Woodland Babies SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

So you have all month to play along with our sketch challenges over at ScrapMuch?! so I hope to see you over there.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment