Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunny Days Challenge & Ocean Pirate Invitations!

Thanks for coming back in today as I bring you another edition of Sunny Day Crafting's inspirational photo challenge. Now I am not going to lie today's photo was spectacular and so many different things came to my mind, but finally I decided to settle on a child's birthday invite and hope you enjoy! 
So first up is the photo and the challenge which you can find here.


It's all about travel... or blue...or those beautiful palm trees. Honestly the best thing about this challenge is that it's up to you to decide how you would like to interpret that photo. 

This week I went a little outside of the normal for me and instead of using the items in the picture as inspiration I decided to use the color. 


Isn't he just the best for any sort of sea or pirate themed birthday, baby shower, or really any party!! I love it and could not pass up the chance to make him into an invite. This little creature is from the Create a Critter Cartridge and can be fully customized to meet your party needs. 

Here is a little peak at the back. 


Remember that you have two weeks to come on over and join our photo challenge so make sure to stop by and check out what the other team members came up with and of course to play along. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment