Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunny Days Challenge: Fairies and Photos

Welcome to a special Sunday edition where I am designing for Sunny Day's Crafting today with a brand new inspirational photo challenge! This week the photo is really fun and I had so many ideas when I first saw it that it was really hard to settle on a card. Here's a look at the photo.



There's the woods, the animals, the colors, the water, the flowers and butterfly's, and of course the fairy! I of course set out to find my beautiful fairy digital stamp which I have been waiting to add to a card and I started crafting.


This card uses an image from Devianart and is not technically a digi, but I borrowed it from JadeDragonn and decided to throw it on the card because I loved it that much. She offers the pre-colored as well as the black and white versions. 

The rest of the card was made using my Fuse tool. If you missed my post last week on how cool this tool is you can catch up on it here

You have two weeks to join us for our photo challenge and you can find the link up right here. Feel free to interpret the photo in any way you choose and I hope to see you over there. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment