Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Creative Knockouts: Humor Challenge

Happy Digital Thursday where I bring you a project that was made using a digital stamp! Since I have been dong these weekly installments I have been getting much better at using my alcohol markers and watercolor pencils and while I love both of these mediums, I for some reason tend to use my markers more. Well today is no exception to that. 

For this week's Creative Knockouts challenge we were challenged to create a funny or humorous card and our sponsor is none other that Doodle Pantry. Doodle Pantry has some excellent digital stamps which fit this challenge so well and they made it difficult to choose just one, but I think I picked a good one. 


This card was made using some retired CTMH paper along with the Lemon Ants file. This was such a fun file to play with and had a couple of really good sentiments that would have fit this challenge well. 

Here's a close up of the image on my card. Again it was colored in using my alcohol markers. I then sponged some clouds on the background and there you have it...nice and easy. 


And here is what comes with the image when you purchase it from the store. Check out those really fun sentiments! 


Make sure to head on over to Doodle Pantry and check out their designs. Also don't forget to come back over to Creative Knockouts and enter you card into the challenge. Who knows it may be your lucky week and since Doodle Pantry is giving one lucky winner either 3 free items or a $10 gift card to their store, this is one challenge you don't want to miss out on. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment