Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunny Days Crafting DT Announcement and Challenge #2!

Wow! So I never do Sunday posts but today I am making a special announcement. You know how all week long I have been talking about Sunny Day Crafting and how awesome this photo challenge blog is.. well guess what?? .. That's right I am a new Design Team Member for them and today I am launching my first DT project! Here check it out. 


Since entering Pre-K my son has been invited to so many birthday parties and since he's a socal butterfly we have made an effort to attend all of them, which simply means lots of kid birthday cards...so that's what I am going to do with this one. 

For this card I decided to pull the pig and sentiment from the Create A Critter Cartridge. This is such a fun cartridge to use and has a lot of different accessories, animals, and sentiments that you can mix and match as I have done. The paper and additional flowers are from my stash. I simply love the pig along with the Fab sentiment and thought that would be perfect for wishing a little girl a fabulous birthday. 

This week's inspirational photo is totally adorable and has so many different ways for you to be inspired. Look at that adorable piglet eating an ice cream!! Love it! So you can be inspired by the pig, the ice cream, the table and umbrella, or perhaps even the warm weather or the blue on the picnic table.. whatever sparks your interest about the picture..(i.e. I adore the blue and white pattern on the umbrella!) 


As with all of our challenges over at Sunny Day Crafting you have two full weeks to come on over and play along. You can feel free to create any type of project just as long as it is inspired by the picture above. 

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you were inspired. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment