Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, March 11, 2016

Marjorie Ann's Easter Hop

Hi and welcome to a fabulous Friday! I know I normally have a scrapbook layout for you on Friday's but this week's page will have to wait until Monday because I have a special treat for you today! 

Marjorie Ann Designs is a fabulous Clip Art/SVG file store which offers many of the files I use every week right here on my blog and to help us celebrate Easter Marjorie Ann has decided to launch a bunch of new images (including Digi Stamps!!!) Yay!! I am so excited about this and as a way to get these beautiful new files out to the public the Design Team and I have decided to host an Easter Facebook Hop. Now if you have never done a hop before they are super simple and you just start at one page (like mine found here) and you follow us along stopping at each of the DT's pages. Now since there are only eight of us taking part the hop should be fairly quick and of course you will get to see the wonderful and talented design team at work.. plus there is a super special freebie at the end so you won't want to miss out! 

So, let's get right down to it. I decided to make a wonderful 3-D project today which is going to look absolutely amazing on my Easter Dinner Table. Here take a peak. 


These adorable little baskets were made using a Berry Basket SVG file in Design Space. I then decided to take the Easter Bunny file from Marjorie Ann Designs (found here) and attach that adorable floppy eared bunny. I still can't get over how cut he/she is!! 

Now since it's all family coming to my Easter Dinner I decided that I would use these cute little baskets as place holders and my son "D" was so excited to take "his" for a test drive..here take a peak at one all set up. 


That's right surprise!! Everyone can munch on some goodies while they are waiting for dinner to finish cooking. How cute right! 

Well thanks for stopping in today. Make sure to follow me by email (right over on the right side bar) because our Hop will continue on tomorrow and in the near future I will have part two of these wonderful little baskets! Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here tomorrow for a brand new file showcase! 

Reminder: Head on over to my facebook page for your free file and make sure to comment on my post for your chance to win a free gift card to Marjorie Ann Designs. Comments on this post are welcome and appreciated but will not be entered into the drawing. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment