Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Here Comes the Easter Bunny Card

Today I have a wonderful Easter card for you from a really cute Marjorie Ann Designs file called "Here Comes the Easter Bunny." Now usually I am sharing files that come in sets, however Marjorie Ann also offers single files which is what today's file is. 


The wonderful file can be found here and looks like this when it's on it's own

Here Comes The Easter Bunny Cutting Files-Includes Clipart

Now I decided to not go with those lovely little flowers on the egg, but instead to use a pattern paper which I had on hand. Either way the image is sure to come out completely adorable! This file is awesome because you can either keep the egg or use just the bunny...or both to get the most bang for you buck. 

For the paper I decided to use Kaleidoscope from CTMH and have been having a lot of fun playing around with this paper. You can see some of my other projects here and here and as always make sure to follow me by email so you can catch all of my upcoming projects. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  

I am entering this card into the BBTB2 Leaping Challenge found here

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment