Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Tags & Treat Bags

Why did the Easter Egg hide? Because he was a little chicken!! 

Happy Wednesday and welcome back. Today I have some special treat bags to share with you, and of course some Easter humor! As many of you know, my son is in pre-school and with pre-school comes an array of holiday parties and this week is no different with an Easter party coming up on Thursday. Since I love Easter and my son loves his friends I have decided to make some special treat bags filled with goodies so he can help celebrate Easter with all of his friends. 


These bags were so easy to make and are filled with candy, bookmarks, and coloring pages. I also decided to get a little fancy and to make some bunny tags, another super simple thing. 


These tags came from the Easter Bunny file over at Marjorie Ann Designs and happens to be one of my favorite Easter files. It also happens to be one of my sons because he had about 20 to choose from and this is the one he wanted. 

To make the tags I simply uploaded the print and cut file (not the SVG) into my design space and then sized it down and got to work. I chose to use the print and cut feature because I had to make 20 of them and this feature saved me time and energy (which is crucial for a mom of 2!) I love that Marjorie Ann offers the flexibility in her files and I also love that my Cricut does as well! 

Well I hope you enjoyed my post today and are getting some good Easter ideas. For some more inspiration make sure to check out this post for a layout idea, this post for some cards that also use the Easter Bunny file, or even perhaps this post for some more treat basket ideas. Thanks for stopping by! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment