Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

We go together.. Valentine's Day Card

Happy Hump Day! Thanks for coming on over and checking out my newest Valentine's Day card. I swear I have never made so many Valentine's Day cards and I am totally loving it! Today I have a really fun file from Marjorie Ann Designs which is part of their "We Go Together" set.


Now since this is such a cute file Marjorie Ann and the Designers decided to make a number of paired sets..like peanut butter and jelly, donuts and coffee (yummy!!), and tons more so make sure to head on over there and check them all out.

I decided to use the Bee and Honey set found here because I love the idea of a honey bear and it reminds me of my sweet man..plus the D-man is always calling us a bear family :) 


For the card I decided to cut the title out using the Cricut but then to print and fussy cut the actual image, just to save some time (remember new baby = way less time!!) I love the fact that when you purchase a file from Marjorie Ann you get the clip art as well as all of the cut files, again they are really easy to put together when you are short on time or if you don't have a cutting machine (*gasp!*) the clip art really comes in handy.

The inspiration for this card came from a couple different challenge sites including the current Mojo Monday sketch found here as well as The Paper Players challenge which is a really fun tic tac toe challenge found here


I used the yellow, die cuts, flowers row. 

Make sure to head on over to those lovely challenge sites and play along this week! Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back over tomorrow for a brand new Creative Knockouts Challenge. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
Post a Comment