Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, February 12, 2016

ScrapMuch?! Sketch Challenge: Welcome Sunshine

Welcome back and Happy Friday! Friday's around here mean layout days for me and I get so excited and into scrapbooking that I love finishing the week with a great layout! This week we are featuring a really simple and fun sketch over at ScrapMuch?! and I knew right away the papers that I wanted to use for it. Here take a peak at the sketch and then at my take.



So super fun and simple right!! Here is my take on it.


This photo came from one of my first amateur photo shoots of my moose man and I adore the way it turned out..so precious and perfect! 

The background paper is from the "Poolside" Colorbok set and the embellishments are from the Jillibean Soup "Chilled Cucumber Soup" pack. I also decided to go with washi tape the gold one is from CTMH and the teal is from my stash. 

So as with all of the sketches over at ScrapMuch?! you have all month long to design a layout using the sketch and then to come on over and submit it to our challenge. You can find the direct link to this sketch challenge here

Have a safe, happy, and warm weekend! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment