Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bee Mine - Valentine

Good Morning and thanks for stopping back in. Today I have another really cute Valentine's Day card which was made using the Create A Critter Cartridge. If you missed my shape card from last week then you can check it out here. This cartridge is super adorable and really fun to play around with and today's card shows just that. 


It's a little tough to see but I decided to use a blue vellum for the wings and of course for those clouds. I then used my white gel pen (favorite!!) to create those cute "flying" dashes. I love using this pen to create detail and dimension and find it to be one of my favorite accessory tricks. Of course the bee is from the Create A Critter Cartridge and those lovely heart which I embossed on the background is a folder from The Paper Studio. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed and were inspired. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment