Follow Us @scrapshackdesigns

Friday, January 1, 2016

ScrapMuch?! Challenge: Laugh - Double Page Layout

Welcome back to another ScrapMuch?! Sketch Challenge brought to you by team B! Today we are featuring a double page layout with lots of photo slots and a long title (which believe it or not was where my challenge came into play.)


So this page all stemmed from that "You Make Me Laugh" title which is actually printed chipboard. My son is such a blessing in so many ways and one of those ways is that he is always in light spirits and if he can make you laugh then you better believe he is on it...all of the time. 

Here is a close up of that section of the page. I just love all of the little phrases I was able to use on this page. I figured the title was long and worked wonders with the variety of funny photos I was using. 


I also had a lot of fun embellishing the left side. 


The embellishments came from a variety of different packs and were kind of thrown together based on colors. I tried to stick to an outdoor theme since most of the photos were taken outside. The color combination I used was a blue, green, and brown palette. I figured the blue in the photos would match well with that numbered patterned paper and they could both stand out and add some contrast to the very green page. 

Here is the original sketch. You can see that I flipped the embellishments and photos on the left hand side, this was so I could add that doily phrase without the letters being upside down. 


Remember you have all month to play along with any of our challenges. You can follow this link here to check out some more inspiration using this sketch or even to submit your own take on the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment